- Reynolds Plantation, Inc.15.Dec 2015
Support from management
Lots of favorites.Not really consistent on employee to employee treatment.
Suggestions for improvement
- I worked their for 2 years before before I was offered part time benefits.I was asked to work full time hours 9 months out of the year but was titled a Part Time employee so instead of giving part time benefits.They just cut my hours to be below the yearly requirment for part time benefits even tho from.April until November I worked at least 40 hours a week
- This is a cool place to work if you are in College and need a part time job.Or retired and like to play golf.
- Consistency on how employees are treated.
What I like about the company
Really cool about playing golf.
What I dislike about the company
Some of the Pros have favorites they let some employees do and set up their schedule however they needed.Others were hardcases to some employees about their situations.It was more what have you done for me lately.
- CompanyReynolds Plantation, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2011