- Rincon Tribal Government18.May 2016
Place is toxic, management rules by fear.
Support from management
Management used rules a weapon but does not apply them to themselves.
Attitude towards older colleagues
If you are over 45 you will be treated poorly, by staff and coworkers.
No upward promotion no training support.
Overall compensation for your work
One raise in 5 years.
Office / Work Environment
Most of the stuff is old except phones and the computers.
OK if single not if you have family.
Not stable in administration.
Yes for some buildings
No, does its own thing.
Suggestions for improvement
- Follow the own rules, use best work practices for industry, encourage and support employees, give raises to employees, loose the management verses workers mentality. Value the workers.
What I like about the company
Pay was OK, the area was nice around was nice to look at.
What I dislike about the company
There was two standards one for the 40 work week and another for the non-standard work week for rules, benefits and discipline.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyRincon Tribal Government
- CityValley Center
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership