- River Oaks Animal Hospital22.Dec 2015
In theory they have an excellent OSHA program, even a quiz you take. That flies right out of the window under working conditions. Absolutely no training. Just keep busy with that "check list".
Suggestions for improvement
- Remove the cut throat & back biting atmosphere where the employees are not so worried about covering their rears and actually focus on healthcare & client care.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
I honestly cannot think of a single good thing about this place or it's policies.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyRiver Oaks Animal Hospital
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support