- Roman Medical Group24.Nov 2015
Owner of practice did nothing to abuse environment or climate control
Adequate OSHA training
Suggestions for improvement
- Stop altering contracts after signed, treat "mid-levels" as physicians referred to PAs and NPs, with some respect. Audit/physician/provider communication. Honor paid time off.
What I like about the company
Salary was decent.
What I dislike about the company
Overbooked, double booked, lack of communication, authoritarian managed. Nurse practitioners/physician assistants utilized to check physician(s)' labs/diagnostic reports, to do whatever the physicians did not want to do. Unable to keep same patients.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyRoman Medical Group
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing