- Rural/Metro of Ohio, Inc.24.Apr 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- IF you have a department with high turn over, look at its head.
What I like about the company
The meat of the business is about helping people
What I dislike about the company
I have been a contractor at over 150 businesses, The executive management team at Rural Metro enjoys the 'silo' management style and often pit people against each other. I watched them destroy several careers within their own team by ensuring that they were set up to fail by neglecting to pass key information along then laughing about it after.
Be warned. Their management team is ruthless. I left after witnessing this several times in the 5 months I was there. Friends there say that it continues. Very high turn over in IT.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyRural/Metro of Ohio, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership