- SafeStreets USA23.Jul 2018
- Company response included
We're working on ramping this up
Support from management
Our HR Director is AMAZING! She is able to provide every sort of support imaginable, all while still running a successful department.
Again, this depends on the team. HR is great but other departments have a hard time collaborating. This is a work in progress...
Depends on the team... Communication within the HR department is fantastic but getting other teams to openly communicate can be difficult at times.
Some days I feel as if there is a "boys club" and other times I feel like we're all in this together. It's very wishy washy.
This is up for debate... I have days where I feel like if I didn't have my supervisor and her supervisor by my side, I could be tossed to the side/forgotten/laid off just because I am not a part of the "crowd".
Suggestions for improvement
- Management, specifically our Owners, need to hold everyone to the same standard. There is a tremendous amount of favoritism and it's eventually going to bite them in the butt. I don't believe this company is ran as it should be... a lot of the shenanigans that occur would not happen if this was a publicly owned company.
What I like about the company
The people I work with are amazing and I love what I do! There is a sense of family within my department.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySafeStreets USA
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting
The following perks were offered to me
Thank you for your review! We enjoy having you on the SafeStreets USA Team!
Talent Acquisition Manager