- Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute23.Nov 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- Too many directors, managers and executives. Eliminate the amount of high paid positions; funnel that money to the researchers and support staff.
What I like about the company
SBMRI offers very competitive salaries and benefits. The employees are great to work with; research is diverse and exciting. Location is great for collaboration.
What I dislike about the company
SBMRI's upper management is absolutely the most horrible I've ever seen, or worked with in terms of awareness of employee needs. While they are making up to six figures, they quibble about a $1/hr raise for the staff.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
- CityLa Jolla Addition Colonia
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?n/a