We're Santander. As part of one of the largest global banks, Santander Bank offers a world of opportunity. With over 8,000 team members in the U.S., we're recruiting people like you who want to be challenged and strive for something better. At Santander, you'll be rewarded with competitive compensation and market leading benefits.
You'll have access to comprehensive career development programs that empower you to grow and advance. You'll discover a company where you can shape a bright future.
Simple, Personal & Fair embodies how all Santander's professionals think and operate, and represents what our customers expect of us as a bank.
It defines how we conduct business and take decisions, and the way in which we interact with customers, shareholders and society.
- Simple, Personal & Fair is the key to becoming the go-to bank for our customers and the top employer for our staff.
- We offer an open-door service to all customers, providing simple, easy to understand and uncomplicated products.
- We use clear, concise and understandable wording.
- We enhance our processes every day; streamlining processes and eliminating unnecessary steps for both customers and staff.
- We serve each customer separately through a personalised service, offering a range of products and services to enable each individual to decide what best suits their needs.
- We strive to ensure each of our customers feels special and valued.
- We remain faithful to our professionals and help them reach their potential and achieve their goals.
- We deal with our customers in a fair and equal manner, ensuring transparency and resolving any complaints as quickly and diligently as possible.
- We forge relationships that are beneficial to shareholders, customers, staff and the Bank alike because we understand that what is good for them is also good for the Bank.
- We are trustworthy, deliver on promises and take responsibility for the commitments we have assumed with customers.
Transforming the world and the future through education.
Our innovative Santander Universities initiatives create long–term, strategic alliances with higher learning institutions around the world.
The Santander Group has made a long-term commitment to the higher education sector. Since 1996, Santander Universities has been collaborating with colleges, universities, and research centers. Globally, we have more than 1,200 partnerships. In the U.S., there are more than 40 partnerships.
We believe that supporting higher education is the best way to give back to the communities we serve. As a result, we expand educational opportunities through college readiness; service learning; science, technology, engineering, and mathematics; study abroad; societal impact; faculty research; internships; entrepreneurship; and global workshops.