- Saratoga Center For Care LLC07.Jun 2018
Support from management
The management company does not support the employees in the facility. They are only looking at the bottom line and their profit.
There is no teamwork, everyone is out for themselves. Administrator never leaves the office.
Building is old and needs updates. Management will not spend money on updating or fixing equipment.
The community as a whole does not have high respect for the facility
Suggestions for improvement
- The facility needs to turn over top management and find an owner/operator that is not for profit. Being for profit and only looking at the bottom line is not a way for success.
What I dislike about the company
The owners are invisible, not involved at all with the management company that they choose to run the facility. The management company does not pay bills to vendors, only cares about it's profits.
- CompanySaratoga Center For Care LLC
- CityBallston Spa
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting