- San Antonio Shoes Inc.06.Jul 2019
- Company response included
Company is ok for short term
Suggestions for improvement
- At least give employees yearly raises.
What I like about the company
Operating hours are ok.
What I dislike about the company
They do not give raises. When they do, it’s only to the stores that make more money. Not based of individual performance.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySan Antonio Shoes Inc.
- CityLos Angeles
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
The following perks were offered to me
San Antonio Shoemakers performs regular performance appraisals for all of our employees, and managers & Supervisors have the discretion to recommend raises during the appraisal process provided that performance meets or exceeds expectations.