- Schamberger Bros. Inc.14.Sep 2016
Safety is taken serious here.
Suggestions for improvement
- This company is professionally run and they really know how to take care of their employees and customers. Its a great job to work for especially for someone who likes to keep the blood moving, the ability to make money with little educational background, and someone interested in becoming a part of the beverage industry.
- I worked for this company for three years and I sometimes miss the comradery I had with my coworkers. It was also pleasant to be given the feeling that I was part of the big picture when I was given the chance to participate in company meetings and holiday parties.
What I like about the company
The company is very professionally run. You get would you put in and if you work hard than you get more in return. Hard work is recognized at this company and if you meet the expectations and put in a little extra you are get encouragement and improvements that directly affect your rate of pay.
What I dislike about the company
Being a position of sales you must adhere to the golden rule of the customer always being right. Any sales professional will tell you that nothing good comes out of arguing with a customer. Working at Schamberger means having to bite your tongue more often than not when dealing with unpleasant customers.
- CompanySchamberger Bros. Inc.
- CityVilla Park
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013