- Secure Transportation Company, Inc.20.Jan 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Follow thru on promises made. Also look more closely into cost of living before signing a contract. Work on life work balance. Your expectations of what one person can be successful at, are not in line with reality. In other words, stop setting your people up for failure.
What I like about the company
I had a great relationship with my boss.
What I dislike about the company
The pay was terrible. They were totally out of touch with the cost of living in the Bay Area. There was also zero follow thru from upper management and very poor ethics.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySecure Transportation Company, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management