- Security Bank of California14.Jan 2016
Unfair work load, family and friends work load given to other staff members no additional compensation.
Support from management
Management did not set realistic targets and required employee to work long days.
Management lacked adequate communication ability. Dehumanized staff.
Management did not approve continuing education courses. Feared employees would leave after courses were completed.
No work life balance, because no enough to handle growth. Long work days to complete excessive tasks.
Inclusive / Diverse
Suggestions for improvement
- Hire experienced people in key management positions. Listen to staff when they offer feedback.
- Don't place inexperienced family and friend in key positions.
- Don't overwork staff just because you can. Treat all staff fairly. Don't dehumanize staff.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Did not add to staff to handle growth.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySecurity Bank of California
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013