- Security Recources, Inc10.Feb 2016
Support from management
They don't care about their security guards at all. A lot of security guard work with them for experienced, but leave afterwards.
Attitude towards older colleagues
They have no respect for the security guards.
Some of the sites were dangerous.
I was proud to be a security guard.
Suggestions for improvement
- Most of them need to get training on hospitality and costumer service skills.
- They had such good security guards. It's sad that treated them badly.
What I like about the company
They would hire you as a security guard even if you are not experience
What I dislike about the company
When you working a double shift, sometimes no one came to release you. Sometimes you would have to stay an extra shift. You would have to keep calling them to remind them of your shift ending.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySecurity Recources, Inc
- CityNew York
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015