- Sem Products, Inc.20.Jan 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Take a good hard look in the mirror and truly be accountable. Sometimes when something goes wrong it can be a team issue, not an individual issue.
What I like about the company
Easy going pace, good hours, 7:30-4:30 M-T and 7:30-11:30 F. Very little after hours work. Good pay and good benefits. The ESOP is second to none.
What I dislike about the company
No one was accountable. When something went wrong, everyone pointed the finger and built their own foxholes. If you're good at throwing someone under the bus when things go wrong and taking credit when things go right this is the place for you.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySem Products, Inc.
- CityRock Hill
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2008
- DepartmentMarketing/product management