- SG Football Helmets31.Jan 2017
Support from management
No clear goals or direction.
Employees work well together, owner is not honest.
Freedom to work independently
Owner needs to let employees do their job. Currently micromanages everything.
Not even a little bit.
Overall compensation for your work
The dollar amount that would be fair compensation for dealing with the stresses of working here would allow you to purchase the company.
Acetone and other chemicals associated with manufacturing were not disposed of properly. They were dumped on the ground near a retention pond.
No job is stable here.
Not safe, not OSHA compliant, no training to prevent accidents.
Inclusive / Diverse
Many illegal immigrants work here.
Suggestions for improvement
- Set actual and realistic goals and give employees the tools to achieve them. Don't micromanage everything. Instead, hire qualified people to take the company to a higher level.
What I like about the company
The product, that's all.
What I dislike about the company
It's easier to describe what I like about it.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySG Football Helmets
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2017
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentExecutive leadership