- Shapiro Schwartz, LLP28.Jan 2017
The only way you will advance at this firm is if you are best friends with management, know how to kiss behind really well, and are not afraid to sell your soul to the devil. No promises. Most management personnel here are snakes so trust no one.
Lots of work. You will never get bored. Just not enough staff to do the work and not enough hours in the day. They are super strict with overtime but still expect you to get it done. I know several people that worked off the clock there just to finish their work. Everything is on a client grading system so the work has to get done if u want to keep your job. They are quick to give you the boot if you can't keep up!
Suggestions for improvement
- Get new Operations Management immediately. Most employees leave because of this particular person's practices that Senior Mgmt is not aware of but everyone knows about. Snake.
- Provide private surveys to employees so that they can discuss their issues, struggles, and needs working at the firm. Someone needs to know how the operation is being ran under the current Director so that things can change for the positive route.
What I like about the company
I did not like anything about working here. I felt like I was in purgatory working here!
What I dislike about the company
Biased views of employees, the clique persona ( you have to be best friends with mgmt. or you will be blacklisted). Not enough pay, and not enough positive, truthful recognition. They do not support their employees like they claim at all!
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyShapiro Schwartz, LLP
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016