- Sherwin Alumina Company LLC16.Aug 2017
Attitude towards older colleagues
Sherwin was a good company when it was owned by Reynolds. After it was sold to Glencore it went down hill. Poor management caused the company to shut down. Glencore is not a company we want in the USA. They do not take care of their employees.
Suggestions for improvement
- You should have known better to go negotiate at gun point with Texans. YOU LOST.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
The owner is Glencore that makes bad decisions as managers.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySherwin Alumina Company LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership