- Sky Resort Management LLC10.May 2016
Support from management
Being a manager at stay sky resort mgmt was a struggle, the pecking order was in full swing and you could only move up in the company so far until they started bringing in "quality" candidates that would then need to be trained and guided by employees that more than surpassed their time within the company to have obtained said position. The upper management fed lines of lies to employees to swindle guests into sleeping in unsatisfactory rooms. Inventory was always at bare minimum and falling apart. Handing out money was more or less a solution to keep angry customers off of sites like trip advisor so they could continue to swindle guests just to fill their hotels.
Suggestions for improvement
- Needs more work/ life balance. Needs more staff to ensure current staff isn't over working and becoming over stressed. Unless this company is a stepping stone for every individual who walks in the door, they will continuously lose good talent to better balanced companies.
What I like about the company
This company helped me shape the way I see and treat people. As it's such a small concern to this company. The only big thing I got out of working here for quite some time was a better understanding of how to treat people in a work environment.
What I dislike about the company
There is only so far you can move up in this company before you start seeing less qualified individuals take positions you're more than qualified to obtain. Additionally force you to cross train for positions you want only to a) provide no additional compensation b)still expect you to do your job and train individuals who may obtain the position you're leaving behind and c) have prior knowledge of future plans and completely disregard it all together.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySky Resort Management LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2007
- PositionNot specified
- DepartmentExecutive leadership