- Snavely Forest Products11.Dec 2015
Emphasis is placed on assigning blame for problems with little attention paid to problem resolution.
Support from management
There is very little leadership support. Management factions are continually at odds with each other.
management fosters a survival of the fittest mentality. There is a lack of interest in encouraging personal growth or interdepartmental cooperation
Overall compensation for your work
Healthcare benefits are substandard compared with past employers
Work hours are excessive with 10 hour days the norm and lunch breaks minimal if at all.
within the company there are a lot of derogatory comments made about processes and procedures.
the position is stable but support for my position make me feel continually in jeopardy.
There is very little training for employees regarding safe conduct with equipment and no attention paid to emergency procedures.
Inclusive / Diverse
social diversity is limited. Cultural diversity is limited with little interest in the opinions of subordinates.
Suggestions for improvement
- Invest in management training for rising managers. Monitor interaction between departments and treatment of subordinates.
- A lot of nepotism in hiring and promotion. Far too much cronyism.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySnavely Forest Products
- CityLiberty, NC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee