- SonRise Retreat Center20.Jan 2016
Support from management
Problematic integrity of regional management.
Very understaffed and budgeted with unrealistic expectations.
It's all about what others can do to support their organization and cause with no expectation to do for the community about them out of the scope of their mission.
Nothing to technical, just a lack of integrity as for why the need became an issue in the first place and the same for trying to get a remedy to correct many building and equipment situations.
Inclusive / Diverse
Fellowship with fellow coworkers and volunteers was good.
Suggestions for improvement
- Be real with all equally by keeping all business above boards as to avoid fear and insecurity that breeds unjust animosity and anger towards subordinates.
- Have a viable human resources employee relations system and process in place to protect all's interest fairly.
What I like about the company
Their core mission of ministry to adults with developmental and physical handicaps in a camp/retreat environment and serving guest in other ways beyond the standard scope of the trades in a maintenance department.
What I dislike about the company
Regional management that would sacrifice anyone to cover their financial and management indiscretions.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySonRise Retreat Center
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2011
- DepartmentExecutive leadership