- South Bend Boat Shop12.Nov 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- Listen to their employees. Be consistent. Be fair.
What I like about the company
The employees who work there, who have put in their blood, sweat, and tears are the reasons why I enjoy my job.
What I dislike about the company
The turnover is terrible. New people go through that place like hot cakes. The bedside manors of some of the physicians is horrible. There's even certain physicians paying employees more money to put patients on their schedules. The pay is not is not competitive. An annual raise may consist of 13 cents. The administration does not listen to their employees. Over time is highly frowned upon! I once was told to take a 3 hour lunch because I had 2 hours of OT, and the refused to send me home early.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySouth Bend Boat Shop
- CitySouth Bend
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support