- Southern Valley Electric08.Dez. 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- Get new equipment installed and new management.
What I like about the company
Not a lot. Learned a lot about the fracking industry and OSHA.
What I dislike about the company
Management was arbitrary and resorted to head hunting and pitting employee against employee. Bottom line was to keep sand flowing out the door no matter what broke or who got hurt.
- CompanySouthern Valley Electric
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management