- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital30.Aug 2016
Support from management
Direct management was fair and good, at the very top they did not look out for employee safety.
Most of the staff worked as a group to help each other out.
Suggestions for improvement
- If you are continuing to have staff hurting themselves trying to do their job the matrix isn't working for your employees. Focus on your staff, not the bottom line.
What I like about the company
Direct management such as charge and directly above charge were always fair, and compassionate.
What I dislike about the company
The new matrix for determining patient to staff ratio is getting too many staff members hurt on the job!
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySpalding Rehabilitation Hospital
- CityAurora, CO
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing