- Spears Manufacturing Corporation26.Jan 2016
At this particular warehouse there is no chance of promotion/career advancement as is small at other departments
Overall compensation for your work
Pay is very high but benefits over all are poor. There is Health coverage but vacation/personal time is poor.
Office / Work Environment
Warehouse was built in with AC which is not working, so no windows only dock doors at front which means is extremely hot in summer as there is zero ventilation, big reason for turn over in summer time. Computers are IBM's from the 70's, Scanners and walkie talkies need to be replaced not working properly as they get aged.
Suggestions for improvement
- For the size and space of the Orlando warehouse should be a modern state of the art warehouse but unfortunately everything from the way of pulling orders, equipment and other things still looks like stopped in time in the 80's.'
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
for Order pickers: 3 picking errors in a year = fired.
3 tardies in a month may put you on 6 month probation.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySpears Manufacturing Corporation
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management