- St. Josephs Hospital, Yonkers09.Feb 2016
Support from management
It is all about the $$$$$$$. Nothing about patient care.
The hospital is being acquired by another hospital. The entire process has been going on for over 2 years, yet the present management continues to delude the staff into thinking that their jobs are secure. There has been no formal (or truthful) communication with the staff and this had lead to gossips, uncertainties, mistrust and anger among the remaining staff
Suggestions for improvement
- Increased (truthful) communication
What I like about the company
The team spirit among the staff. They were united
What I dislike about the company
Management's 'highhanded' method of treating the staff. Treatment from management is dictatorial. It is easy to forget that the organization is religious based as the treatment from management borderlines on tyranny.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySt. Josephs Hospital, Yonkers
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing