- St Vincent Special Needs Service09.Feb 2016
Support from management
Unprofessional , does not put the clients needs first. Supplies/ equipment needed by clients often not available
Suggestions for improvement
- Management should be available by phone/email. They should appreciate the workers who are doing hands on care for clients. They are hard workers and truly care for the people they serve.
What I like about the company
Caregivers treat clients with dignity and respect even though they are never given any positive feedback by management. Quite the opposite.
What I dislike about the company
Management is unapproachable. Clients needs are not a priority. Dishonest with employees and family of the clients. Difficult to communicate concerns due to fear of retaliation.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySt Vincent Special Needs Service
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?n/a
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing