- Stepping Stones Counseling Center08.Dec 2015
Tense environment, negative comments made instead of encouragement for excelling and building trust.
Support from management
Not enough leadership, unclear goals, condescending practices, humiliation, and no integrity practices.
Overall compensation for your work
Expected salary and compensation was not met. I was told that I would be paid one amount, but found out later it was actually a different amount. Promised a certain number of clients and hours; did not happen. When I expressed a concern about the above issues, was told that "maybe this is not the place for you to work at"?
Suggestions for improvement
- Honesty and integrity along with clear and concise leadership practices. Also, employees should be treated as employees and not threatened with being "fired", even if in a joking manner!
What I like about the company
I enjoyed working for a diverse group of clients I really cared about!
What I dislike about the company
Lack of consistency, direction, professionalism and integrity!
- CompanyStepping Stones Counseling Center
- CitySan Ber
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing