- Student Services at Washington State University (Registrar's Office)12.Jan 2016
Terrible place to work!!
Very little 'atta-boy' from supervisors. Student workers are taking over the FT Program Assistant tasks.
All front/counter people are female. Less than 4 male workers in the Registrar's Office
Overall compensation for your work
Very low pay.
My job was dissolved due to the student workers being taught how to do my job, as well as automation.
Suggestions for improvement
- I don't work there anymore, so I don't care what they do.
What I like about the company
Most of the employees were pleasant to work with. Although most do not have any college degree and were clueless
What I dislike about the company
It is a very 'heads down' place to work.
Current rules that are in place:
1) No cell phones allowed in office
2) No food allowed at your desk
3) Any non-work related conversations over three min. need to be taken into the hallway or take Annual Leave for those minutes.
It is a very military-ish run environment
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyStudent Services at Washington State University (Registrar's Office)
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015