- Summit Health, Inc.20.Apr 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- For company to revisit the dislikes as mentioned above, and to offer better pay to its Screener's. Compared to other Screening companies, their pay is extremely low for the responsibilities that come with the job. They could show more compassion and positivity to their screeners, and I believe that this would decrease turnover.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Lack of Professionalism and Dis-organization. The extensive paperwork, the low budget/low quality hotels it provides when traveling and the act of congress to even get one. Low mileage pay, low per diem to it's travelers.
- CompanySummit Health, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support