- Suncoast Community Health Center09.Feb 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Let DA know right off the bat if they will be staying there not keeping there hopes up and taking there job for no really given reason except I wasn't the right fit for them, I feel like I could of got more of a explanation. But the doctors were great and to make matters worse the lead doctor of the dental department was the one who gave me the news, I never seen either doctor again. And being a employee for over 3months I feel like they should have done more then just let me go with a man I met one time.
What I like about the company
People are friendly.
What I dislike about the company
I felt like I was used at there busy times and let go cause of budget cuts or I wasn't what they were looking for. My evaluations were fine so I don't understand.
- CompanySuncoast Community Health Center
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing