- Superior Alliance For Independent Living12.Jan 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Needs a different management staff that does not spend most of their time behind closed doors deriving policies but actually gets up and out of the office to see how hard everyone is working-except them.
- Seems like there was no respect for anyone there for anyone.
What I like about the company
The concept to help individuals with disability.
What I dislike about the company
No collaborative teamwork. Poor communication from management. Unwelcoming atmosphere to grow in your job. No open door policy. Small employer. Huge protocol on nearly policy and communication.
- CompanySuperior Alliance For Independent Living
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016