- Surgical Care Affiliates, LLC21.Feb 2018
working for SCA as an RN has been a very rewarding experience. I am given resources to do my job...
Suggestions for improvement
- When hiring for various healthcare positions a stricter guidelines need to be followed in making sure the person being hired has the qualifications, background and as much hands on experience as possible. More scrutiny should be taken when hiring new grads. Beware that your team has seasoned teammates as well as new grads.
What I like about the company
There is an abundant amount of growth opportunities at SCA. This company believes in promoting from within. Incentive bonuses are given and annual merit raises based on performance. SCA feels like a large family. Over 75,000 teammates donate to a Fundthat is shared with any teammate who has a tragedy, hardship or disaster in their life. The CEO stands behind the team and is a truly awesome role model.
What I dislike about the company
I do not like seeing wasted money and resources. The many meetings, conferences and traveling should be re-examined and use attempt to use Online Phone conferencing to its fullest.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySurgical Care Affiliates, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership