- SURGICAL INTENSIVE CARE ARROWHEAD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER13.Sep 2017
Best teamwork !
Suggestions for improvement
- Provide more flexible scheduling options. Provide additional resource / help on the unit to allow for adequate breaks. Have bedside supply carts.
What I like about the company
This is a great place for motivated nurses interested in the critical care, adult population. The nurses on the unit will support and encourage new nurses to learn and grow within this speciality. Critical speciality includes , medical/ surgical icu, neuro icu, and trauma. Arrowhead is a Level 2 Trauma center but receives many Level 1 type patients. Overall great employer from my personal experience.
What I dislike about the company
The pay, I believe it may be one of the lower paying RN jobs in California. But full time staff members are 100% vested after 5 years. One of he few employers that offers a pension plan.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanySURGICAL INTENSIVE CARE ARROWHEAD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing