- Tata Communications (us) Inc12.Jun 2018
The US HR team has been taking over by all ex Avaya team and it shows.
In general folks want to do a good job.
In the recent round of layoffs a large percentage of an already small number of women were let go.
Attitude towards older colleagues
They feel they have to many people over 45, and taking actions to reduce.
Very little if any
Global company that will run you until you drop
Often thought to be TCS the headcount shop.
Heavy reductions in the US
Suggestions for improvement
- Stronger leadership with a clear vision that makes sense instead of the current which is just a me to but a year or two later. Currently, the company has no sustainable solutions and network is dropping like a rock while the big cloud providers are building their own.
What I like about the company
A lot of very talented people that what to win.
What I dislike about the company
The rapid change in culture to be more like Avaya. Sales in turmoil with nothing but friends and family being hired from Century Link. Brought a new head of sales from Century Link who is hiring nothing but his buddies and is getting ride everyone else with no results to show. It used to be a much better company.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTata Communications (us) Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentMarketing/product management