- TCF National Bank. - Plymouth18.Oct 2017
Suggestions for improvement
- Fire the Branch Manager
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
- Training - not sufficient to do job.
- Bait and Switch - Hired for one job given a lesser position with dramatically less pay.
- Branch Manager - Foces tellers to sign documents not witnesses as a “witness.” This is purgery and not legal.
- Assist Branch Manager - Forces employees to volunteer working building houses, or soup kitchens as a TCF employee for free - NO PAY. This is illegal and should be reported to the EEOC.
- Forced to stand ALL DAY!
- No Breaks given only one lunch.