- Teaching Temps Inc (Minneapolis, MN / United States)24.Nov 2015
No trust - Leadership checks email and office at own consent. Does not trust employees to work from home.
Support from management
No leadership - did not know who was in charge - unrealistic expectations -no existence of training program.
No communication system set up - everything done via paper. No techonology
Overall compensation for your work
No PTO! No option for 401K, STD, LTD, etc. Only medical and dental.
Low reviews online - employees often have negative things to say about the company. Company is very client based and cares less about quality or success of employees.
Suggestions for improvement
- Company needs a technology upgrade. Leadership needs to acknowledge employee suggestions and ideas to help grow and keep employees motivated.
What I like about the company
Great concept! Staffing for substitutes is much needed.
What I dislike about the company
Employee turnover is high. Employee ideas don't matter. It's the owner's way or the highway. Expectations are unrealistic. Training program is non existent. Leadership is non existent. No communication procedure.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTeaching Temps Inc (Minneapolis, MN / United States)
- CityMinneapolis, MN
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting