- Technology Marketing Corporation30.Apr 2018
Unbelievably sexist place.
Office / Work Environment
Inappropriate conversations in public spaces abound by high level execs. No women had offices to shut doors so they wouldn’t have to hear it. Very sexist environment with little respect for women. A boys club of former college friends who don’t do much work. Cameras on employees, CEO monitoring and using intercom to interrupt whatever you are doing. Forced to entertain CEOs Dad (founder) when he visits office too frequently. He will stop at your desk and yammer on (often offensive conversations). No one is happy, including the overpaid underworking boys club. They are just collecting their checks until the business is officially dead (seems like it’s close).
Suggestions for improvement
- The name of this company is “Techology Marketing Corp”. They may want to use current technology (website/analytics/email/database). It’s embarrassing. They may also want professional marketers on staff. The head of Marketing really knows nothing about marketing, digital marketing or even events (where he seems to spend all of his time). It’s rather shocking.
What I like about the company
I worked there when it was in Norwalk. Good location. Work from home 1x/mo.
What I dislike about the company
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTechnology Marketing Corporation
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- DepartmentMarketing/product management