Skip over menu?
  

Telerx Marketing Inc.:What's it like to work here?

United States Industry Service and Support
Skip over sub-menu?
Telerx Marketing Inc.Telerx Marketing Inc.Telerx Marketing Inc.
This company does not
provide content for this profile
Is this Your Company?
Claim your profile now

Review averages

  • 3 employees say

    Excellent (0)
    0%
    Good (0)
    0%
    Satisfactory (2)
    66.666666666667%
    Subpar (1)
    33.333333333333%
    2.15
  • 0 applicants say

    Excellent (0)
    0%
    Good (0)
    0%
    Satisfactory (0)
    0%
    Subpar (0)
    0%
    0.00

Other company profiles

Reviews for Telerx Marketing Inc.

Reviews - What employees say

2.15 Employees say
0.00 Applicants say
  • 06.Mar 2017
  • Employee

Company culture

The people that I work with are great on a personal level, apart from the few in leadership and specific departments that believe that they need to answer to no one.

Support from Management

Would love to give no stars for this section. The only time leadership backs anyone up is if the situation will directly impact their work load.

Level of Autonomy

This is how everyone is expected to work, especially here, and sometimes you are expected to work independently doing your job and your supervisors!

  • 08.Dec 2016
  • Employee
Company culture
1.00
Support from Management
1.00
Teamwork
1.00
Level of Autonomy
1.00
Communication
1.00
Gender Equality
1.00
Attitude towards older colleagues
2.00
Career Development
1.00
Overall Compensation for your work
1.00
Office/Work Environment
1.00
Eco-consciousness
1.00
Work-Life Balance
1.00
Company Image
1.00
Job security
1.00
Handicap Accessibility
1.00
Workplace Safety
1.00
Challenging Work
1.00
Inclusive/Diverse
1.00
  • 12.Nov 2015
  • Employee

Company culture

In my 4+ year tenure, the culture dwindled more and more due to budget cuts to satisfy shareholders.

Support from Management

Inconsistent decision-making, inefficient processes implemented with no regard for employee input.

Teamwork

You are forced into relying on each other as teammates 95% of the time, the other 5% is getting a "yes" or "no" from Leadership.

Level of Autonomy

Unnecessary approval for irrelevant processes made work feel inefficient.


Review averages

  • 3 employees say

    Excellent (0)
    0%
    Good (0)
    0%
    Satisfactory (2)
    66.666666666667%
    Subpar (1)
    33.333333333333%
    2.15
  • 0 applicants say

    Excellent (0)
    0%
    Good (0)
    0%
    Satisfactory (0)
    0%
    Subpar (0)
    0%
    0.00

kununu score comparisons

Telerx Marketing Inc.
2.15
3 reviews

Industry average (Service and Support)
3.06
51,639 reviews

kununu average
3.16
2,132,000 reviews