- Televisa Publishing LLC27.Mar 2017
Suggestions for improvement
- The company has the appearance of being a place to wash bad money in Mexico, because it has no clear growth plans or plans for the immediate future. And he does not seem to care. It has closed branches in several countries and laid off hundreds of workers.
What I like about the company
It was the largest Spanish-language publishing company in the United States and now it is not the shadow of what it was.
What I dislike about the company
Management has no clear ideas on how to get afloat and the result is paid by employees with continued layoffs and no incentive for employees. Wage gap between employees and managers very large. Employees' experience is not respected or compensated. The company sinks without remedy.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTelevisa Publishing LLC
- CityVirginia Gardens, Florida
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2017