- Telnet, Inc.25.Apr 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Create a Mid-lvl management and delegate tasks to them.
- Take Mid managements' feedback and work with them to lead the different projects instead of trying to micro manage and leading the project yourself.
- Learn to employ qualified employees by firstly having a proper Recruiting team (who can be reached/contacted) and then,
- Learn how to motivate and retain the good/dedicated/productive employees (pay them fair salaries, give them breaks and vacation, occasional remote work privileges etc.)
- Let employees go to training, and educate them to let them grow in career.
- Value dedication and loyalty and learn to reciprocate that back to them.
- Hire new employees so Senior guys can move up the ladder and you can keep yours gears rotating and clean.
- Learn to accept mistakes and amount up to them
- Look for overall gain and long term gain rather then small/short time gains
- Learn to have a work/Life balance and seeing employees as humans rather than numbers
What I like about the company
At least you are employed
What I dislike about the company
- Any and all decisions are taken by the top 3 (CEO, VP and CTO) : No mid-lvl management what so ever
- Very low pay with suffocating contracts
- No training, growth or learning will take place once hired
- Logic is not used in any decision making
- Micro-management at its quintessential form
- HR is ONLY 1 person.
- Company Lawyer is horrendous (Especially relevant if you are an F1/H1B)
- Recruiting is all in INDIA and cannot be contacted. (They call from blocked or Private numbers)
- They have been in business for 18+ years but do not learn from their failures
- Keeps making same mistakes every year and suffer the loss of good employees
- Absolutely opposed to advise, opinion or suggestions
- Do not appreciate employees
- Hire low quality/under-qualified employees and drive them like donkeys (ends up burning them up and kills motivation)
- Creates a very stressful environment where your health, stress and emotional balance will be compromised
- Be sure to work a LOT of hours without pay (INCLUDING WEEKENDS)
I could go on, but ... if anyone is reading this, multiple red flags should already be raised in your head! ! !
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTelnet, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee