- Telnet Inc25.Apr 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Create a Mid-lvl management and delegate tasks to them.
- Take Mid managements' feedback and work with them to lead the different projects instead of trying to micro manage and leading the project yourself.
- Learn to employ qualified employees by firstly having a proper Recruiting team (who can be reached/contacted) and then,
- Learn how to motivate and retain the good/dedicated/productive employees (pay them fair salaries, give them breaks and vacation, occasional remote work privileges etc.)
- Let employees go to training, and educate them to let them grow in career.
- Value dedication and loyalty and learn to reciprocate that back to them.
- Hire new employees so Senior guys can move up the ladder and you can keep yours gears rotating and clean.
- Learn to accept mistakes and amount up to them
- Look for overall gain and long term gain rather then small/short time gains
- Learn to have a work/Life balance and seeing employees as humans rather than numbers
I like about the employer
At least you are employed