- Temporary Resources Inc20.Jan 2016
Support from management
Had an issue with assignment hours and asked to be reassigned by phone and email and was ignored. Eventually they gave me no other option but to walk away from it. Because of this, my pay on my last check was 6 or 7 an hour.
Tried on several attempts to get my assignment re-assigned either by phone and or email and was ignored.
Overall compensation for your work
Do not pay enough.
Office / Work Environment
Working conditions were not good due to mandi yor overtime and being told that you've got to work on weekends when you've worked all week 12 hr shifts. I stayed exhausted, never got enough rest which lead to forklift accidents and suspension.
No job security when your placed in a job wit high employment turnover rate. Working 12 hours a da for 5 days a week and on top being made to come in on weekends does not provide job security.
Suggestions for improvement
- This company does not have many assignments which lead me to believe that the main source of its business and contracts ressinated from forklift logistics. I would have stayed there a little longer had I had someone in the office who would listen to my needs as an employee. At this moment, I am on the do not hire list because of this.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Communication barriers, team members are there to do what's best for the employees not the companies assignment. The employee must be happy in their working environments.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTemporary Resources Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management