- Tennessee Valley Authority06.Jun 2017
Good company...grass is not always greener
Support from management
Frequent performance reviews with manager, very willing to assist in developing employee.
the last two organizations I was with would step out of their comfort zone and willingly help out others.
Freedom to work independently
Had the opportunity to work from home and had an office at a remote site.
every company I have worked for has room for improvement in this area.
Office / Work Environment
always looking for ways to save energy.
a lot of changes makes for an uneasy feeling of security
Suggestions for improvement
- Evaluate the orgainzations to determine if the right people are in the right positions.
What I like about the company
They provide a good income, benefits and will develop their employees.
What I dislike about the company
Appears that some of the change is just for the sake of change. Hard to see the big picture with all the confusion.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTennessee Valley Authority
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership