- Thayer Aerospace19.May 2017
- They were very inappropriate! I felt like I was signing up at a dating sevice My Manager asked me everything about what I would wear to work ( he told me skirts with no underwear!)
- I left because I had finally had my manager fired for how he always treeated me. I was fealing very good about my future at this company. However 2 weeks later , our human recources team (they're office was in Indiana) brough in a new employee without telling us . He was hired to take over the management. Position. He got so angry when finding out I would be traing him . When training was over he was just mean to me and ws always blaming me for the wrong things he did! After about a year I had had enough . I told my boss. I was given a severence package and sign a no disclosure act if I left without a scene. I really needed the money so I did.
- The sad part was I really enjoyed working for this company. They trained me when I first started. Soon after , other employees. Would come ask me if they needed help with something.
IT was actually throigh a temp agency .3 months later I was hired on to the company. Full time . After I was hired , we never used a temp ageny .It was my job to ask them obout themselves. And. All training
- CompanyThayer Aerospace
- Applied for positionShipping and receiving. Clerk
- Year of application2008