- The Heritage At Brentwood20.Jan 2016
Support from management
Management doesn't stand behind nurses and the patient to nurse ratio is not conducive to proper care.
Suggestions for improvement
- Listen to the nurses- they know what improvements need to be implemented while keeping on track with the budget.
What I like about the company
Some of the other nurses I worked with.
What I dislike about the company
Upper management doesn't take ideas for improvement in working conditions.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyThe Heritage At Brentwood
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing