- The Mosaic Company08.Jan 2016
high expectation to work 70+ hours per week
Support from management
lack of project leadership was palpable
consultants help each other, most of the time
again, lack of project leadership and communication; only "pep talks" from corporate
Office / Work Environment
long hours. onsite desks are not ergonomic. one location was cold and noisy.
Mosaic says it, but does not practice it at all. sick employees are told to work.
expectation to report onsite during icy conditions
not in the good sense...
Inclusive / Diverse
Suggestions for improvement
- Mosaic saves profit dollars by overpromising to the client, and then understaffing what it takes to get the work done under normal working hours. Thus, consultants work 70+ hours per week, every week. Terrible. It begins with the senior leaders. Apparently, they don't care.
What I like about the company
Some of the consultants were genuinely nice, good people.
What I dislike about the company
Does not respect well-being of workers. Long long hours. Asked to work when sick. Asked to NOT go to doctor until after project, since deadlines were so intense.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyThe Mosaic Company
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting