- The OSU Center for EMS24.Nov 2015
Vacation days and sick time could be taken pretty much whenever I wanted or needed to until a change in administration. Working hours for this job were reasonable - day time, some evenings and occasional weekends.
Inclusive / Diverse
Suggestions for improvement
- This program should be under the Outreach Department, which makes the most sense, is logical and is the most productive and successful.
What I like about the company
Working at the State level, good benefits, perks and pretty good wages. Best working conditions and best boss ever while under the Outreach Department. Working with all areas of the health system and university, the relationships and working with EMS across the state.
What I dislike about the company
When the Department of Emergency Medicine took over a program which should be under Outreach.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyThe OSU Center for EMS
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentParamedic services