- The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey10.Dec 2016
Culture is divided into three segments: old-timers - who don't do anything and complain about how their benefits have diminished and how now they have to a (Gasp!) $5 co-pay to visit their doctor. The second are an equally useless bunch - those with between 8-15 years with firm and have fallen into a justification trap: you pay me x, therefore my effort will be x. And there's the third bunch: comes early and stays late; picks up all the slack; manages incompetent coworkers and bosses. Basically the type you'd want to hire, which is why they leave after only a few years.
Suggestions for improvement
- Retire. No, really. It's time.
What I like about the company
Awesome projects. Great experience.
What I dislike about the company
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyThe Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- CityNew York
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership