- the salvation army (tulsa, ok)16.Jun 2019
They can claim no bias but it’s there.
Unless you’re an officer there is little advancement opportunity.
Employees are expected to work 50+ hours a week. Rarely a thank you.
They denied FMLA for breast cancer
Suggestions for improvement
- Train officers in good business practices. Just because you’re an ordained minister doesn’t mean you are good at managing people.
What I like about the company
The good they do.
What I dislike about the company
The entitlement of officers.
The following benefits were offered to me
- Companythe salvation army (tulsa, ok)
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership