- the solana horsham08.Dec 2015
Freedom to work independently
if you're working in either the third or the 1st floor one person will always have a heavier load than you when it comes to care
They never take into consideration whether or not if you have family. One of their policies are if one person can't stay then everybody has to stay.
Suggestions for improvement
- Stop gossiping, stop going off what other people are saying, stop telling people business when they are calling out to others, stop using people as an escape route to boost yourself up, start getting better supplies, start communicating with each other and also residents, start checking residents room's for clothes and supplies because a lot of them dont have it.
What I like about the company
I was able to interact with residents and learn about diffrerwnt diseases.
What I dislike about the company
The lack of communication, the lack of supplies, the lack of support you get from administrators, and too many he say she say stuff.
The following benefits were offered to me
- Companythe solana horsham
- CityNorth Wales
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support